Inspired by Mighty Girl, I’ve decided to make a lift list, bucket list, whatever you like to call it. It’s not just a list of “things to do” to check off. It’s who I want to be in this lifetime. My hopes and dreams for the legacy of my existence.
I’ll update here whenever I add something. It will be ever-evolving. I’ll add and take away at my slightest whims. Please share your must-do, must-see, must-experience list items as well in the comments! I’m sure I’ll need some inspiration here and there. Listed as they pop into my head, in no particular order:
1. Chase winter around the globe on my snowboard. With my husband. And our kids.
2. Cultivate a home practice of the yoga asanas.
3. Learn to ride the super pipe on a snowboard.
4. Have a genuine relationship with my mom.
5. Make my body sexy again (I waffle on this daily)
6. Remove the obstacle of tightness in the back of my legs.
7. Go on a yoga trip to India…after I make some progress with my home practice. Find or choose a guru might be more accurate.
8. Work my way up to making some form of art every single day.
9. Experience Christmas in Paris.
10. Experience dawn at a sun key (like Macchu Picchu) in the Andes.
11. Build a music library.
12. Go a year without spending money.
13. Pay off the house.
14. Create & sell a product.
15. Let my leg and armpit hair grow out. What?
16. See the Aurora Borealis from Alaska. I have already seen them from the cockpit of a widebody jet…that was pretty cool but I think Mother Nature will trump that.
17. Make friends with a celebrity.
18. Get a tattoo sleeve on my forearm. Ideas in progress.
19. Get a delicate, decorative scarification body mod, location & theme & artist TBD.